3. What kind of property is required to set up a franchised unit?
An independent house or ground floor area with outdoor space located in a residential society will be ideal for setting up a franchised unit.
4. What are the requirements in terms of space and area?
You will require a minimum area of 1200 sq.ft and a separate outdoor space is preferable.
5. Will you provide help in finding suitable location to start the school?
Yes. Once you sign the agreement, our site selection profession will assist you in evaluating the market and identify appropriate location for your school.
6. How much will I need to invest?
The investment amount would be ranging from Rs. 3.5-7 lakhs based on many factors.
7. How much working capital is required in addition to this?
The working capital amount will vary depending on each location.
8. What are the types of fees involved in the Franchise?
You will need to pay a non-refundable Initial Franchise Fee at the beginning of the Franchise term. On a continuing basis, you will also be required to pay royalty fees that are a percentage of your sales turnover for that period.
9. What is the franchisee fee payable?
The franchisee fee is a one-time payment depending on the location for a specific period.
10. Is financing available?
We do not provide financing.
11. How soon can I recover the capital invested?
You can expect to recover the invested capital from the second operational year.
12. Is the agreement renewable and what is the validity period?
Yes, you can renew the agreement. It is valid for 3 years.
13. What kind of support is provided to the franchise before launch of the school?
We provide a comprehensive 360 degree support. Discuss for details.
14. What form of continuing operational guidance will I receive?
We have a school support team to provide guidance and extend support to our business network partners for infrastructure set up, Marketing plan, curriculum implementation, quality checks and conducting training programs for teachers and franchisee at regular intervals.
16. Do you provide supplies such as books, uniforms, equipments for the school?
Yes, we will provide you with books, worksheets, curriculum, study materials, uniforms and equipment.
17. Where is the Franchisee training done?
The training is conducted on site as well as at the Head Office.
18. How soon can the school be in operation once I have been accepted as a franchisee?
The school can be operational within 60 working days.
19. How do I proceed from here?
All you have to do is to call us directly 91-9471107771 or mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us. We will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks you for your interest in my kids’.